Thursday, September 11, 2014

How to Create Your Blog Account

1. Go to http://www.blogger.com and create your blog.
  • Do you have a Google account? If so, go ahead and log in. If not, create your account first.
  • Please log in to your personal Gmail account (NOT LionMail). If you have logged in to LionMail, you may need to sign out of it. Your LionMail account is completely separate from your personal Gmail account. 
  • In order to receive comments from as many people as possible, please select "Settings," then "Comments," and choose either "Registered Users" or "Users with Google Accounts" under the "Who can comment?" section.
  • If you wish to learn more about how to type Japanese, check out the links under "にほんごとコンピューター(Japanese and Computer)" on the right-hand side.
2. Send your blog address (URL) to your instructor.
  • Click on "View blog" located in the top left-hand corner, and send the blog’s URL address (e.g. example.blogspot.com) to your instructor.
  • Should you have trouble creating your blog or finding your blog address, please notify your instructor immediately.
3. Post a blog entry regularly.
  • If you have no idea what to write, try one of the suggested topics below.
I can read Japanese!
I'm speaking Japanese!
Reasons I am studying Japanese
My dream
My Japanese friends
Japanese grammar vs. English grammar
Speaking vs. Writing
Listening vs. Reading
My daily schedule
I have no time to study!
I spent so much time studying, but..
My hobbies
My classmates
What I like/dislike about Japan or Japanese
Daily news
Japanese writing system
Kanji
Japanese vocabulary
Favorite lab exercise
Vocabulary quiz
My favorite Japanese TV show, movie, or anime
  • You can also use pictures and videos!

(Evaluation)
Your blog assignments are part of your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment